Black & White Role Players
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those role players tired of restrictions.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Join me on WolfQuest?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Join me on WolfQuest? Empty
PostSubject: Join me on WolfQuest?   Join me on WolfQuest? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 4:04 pm

I'm not sure if anyone has heard of it but its basically a wolf rpg type of game. You play a wolf trying to survive in the forest of Yellowstone National Park. Hunting elk, fighting other packs, finding a mate, marking your territory, raising a litter, and so on. But this game also has a multiplayer function that allows you to play with other people online. I've notice that most of these people use it as another form of role play. And also strangely not just for wolf role play, but stuff like human, vampire or any other such role plays. But for this I'd want to do a real wolf role play. So if any would like to join me on it my account name is The_Lone_Wolfer. Also here is the link you would need to go in order to download the game (which is free to all): [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If you do decide to join, let me have a heads up and we can find a time to get on together in order to play.

Also, here's a link to a preview of what you can experience in the game itself: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://the-shadow-wolfer.webs.com

Join me on WolfQuest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black & White Role Players :: Role Play :: Video Games-
Jump to: